The mask is intended to protect the skin cover of the face, breathing and visual organs in the atmosphere that is immediately dangerous to life and health. It is suitable for rescue, maintenance and service operations.
GENERAL RECOMENATIONS FOR USAGE
The sizes and proportions of human face vary essentially. If the mask it too large or too small, it may slip aside, overburden and limit the field of vision, and thus lose its protective capability because of loose fit. To provide for the maximum comfort of the user, DEZEGA offers 6 size combinations: 3 mask body sizes and 2 inner mask sizes. It is important to choose the correct size combination, taking into account the shape of the face and other individual features, for tighter fit along the obturator line. For a quick choice, try on the medium size of the mask body and the medium size of the inner mask first: this is the most common combination.
DEZEGA recommends to use the special sizing pattern to choose the right size of mask body and inner mask.
To prevent the mask from fogging up during use, apply DEZEGA Clear-Vision solution to the inner surface of the visor and impregnate the visor wipe with it. During long operations the visor might fog up from the inside. To remove the condensation, turn the handwheel of the wipe: it will renew the layer of protective DEZEGA Clear-Vision solution on the visor.
- 3 sizes of the mask body made of silicone or EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer): small (S), medium (M-L) and large (XL)
- 2 sizes of fit-all inner mask: small (S) and medium (M)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved visor wipe system minimizes fogging up and the condensation is removed easily
- The handwheel connects to the wipe directly, and not through the visor, which precludes the loss of tightness because of the wear of the connecting joint
- Wide and flexible belts of the 5-point headgear made of EPDM or fabric net tightly fix the mask on the head, evenly distribute the pressure over the head along the contact line
- Buckles and fastenings of the headgear do not become hot and do not burn the face where they touch the skin directly: they are made of heatproof materials without metal parts
- Shock-proof polycarbonate visor is resistant to scratches, flame and heat flow. Its rectangular shape provides for at least 70% of the natural field of vision, which improves both front and side visibility
- High speech intelligibility due to larger speech diaphragm
|Mask leak tightness at negative pressure 1000 Pa:|
|Allowable pressure drop in 1 min, Pa, not more than||100|
|Size, without headgear and neck strap, mm, not more than|
|Ambient air temperature, °C||-20… +60|
|Relative air humidity at 40 °C, %||up to 100|
|Mask weight with neck strap, kg, not more than||0,75|
|MD – bush with a thread
QF – quick fit plug in
|Service life, years||10|
|Warranty period, months||12|