It is used for long-haul route evacuations and is suitable for everyday carrying on a shoulder belt or for storage in rescue chambers and changeover stations. The device is used in the most hazardous conditions.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Simple and quick donning procedure
- Donning illustrations on the case
- Sturdy cylindrical case
- Starter device launches automatically when the lid is removed
- Equipped with the anti-fogging goggles
- Training kit available for practicing donning and breathing techniques
- On-top position of breathing bag in compact size
AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
|Standard shoulder belt|
|Leak testing device, PGS-2|
Users can learn how to operate the DEZEGA ШСС-1П unit by practicing donning procedures, breathing conditions and escape with the self-rescuer TRAINER. The training unit can be optionally supplied with 15-, 35- and 50-minute spare disposable training cartridges or kits for practice.
|Nominal rated duration according to IS 15803:2008, min|
|Emergency escape, not less than||60|
|Waiting for help, not less than||180|
|Inhalation temperature, °С, max||50|
|Average inhalation CO2 content, %, max||1,5|
|Breathing resistance, kPа, max||0,75|
|Shelf life, years||10*|
With single shift mode. In the case of a two-shift or three-shift wearing mode, the service life is reduced by 2 or 3 times, respectively.